English for Interviews
- Mr. Anas
- Ms. Nadin
This course is designed to help the English learners above the elementary level to pass an English interview. The course tackles the main skills of an interview, the common questions and answers, and the related business language. The attendants are to go through simulations of real interviews.
COURSE PREREQUISITE (S):
Applicants should pass an oral placement test.
Many ESL learners struggle to pass an interview in English. They need such a course to pursue their dream job.
- Body language skills
- interview questions and answers
- Common interview mistakes
- Expressing freely about self -backgrounds_ and experience
- Role playing interviews
- Common pronunciation mistakes
- Simulating a full interview
- ( students will get the chance to participate in a real interview)
- Interview language
COURSE OBJECTIVES/ASSESSMENT MEASURES
COURSE OUTLINE FORM:
1 ) Interview language
- Class participation and quizzes.
- Reading discussion and questions.
2 ) Interview question and answers
- Simulating real interviews
Schedule: 16 hrs/month
We offer a Free Trial