Passing the Toefl test provides you a significant edge by truly assessing your language skills and determining whether or not you are prepared to succeed in what you have signed up for. As a result, it is recognized by over 11,000 institutions in over 150 countries around the world.
Are you getting ready for the exam? Or do you want to learn more about it? Keep reading to find out the answers to all of your questions with Studio English.
Why Choose The TOEFL Test?
The TOEFL test really measures your abilities to use the language in the classroom. It is accepted and required in thousands of universities around the world. So, if you want to get a scholarship abroad at a reputable university, you should prepare to pass it with a good score.
The test is also very flexible. You can take it from one of the centers near you after taking the TOEFL training, or take it online from the comfort of your home. You get to choose what suits you the best.
Furthermore, TOEFL administrators have just provided free TOEFL test training. It gives you a better testing experience from start to end, allowing you to achieve your best.
Can I Take The TOEFL Test Online?
Yes, you can take the TOEFL test online with a certificate. TOEFL admins allow students from all around the world, except for Mainland China and Iran, to take the TOEFL test online with a verified certificate.
It is similar to a test taken at a testing center in terms of content, structure, and on-screen experience. You may take it on your own computer at home while being watched online by a human proctor. The system is open 24 hours a day, four days a week, with appointments accessible as soon as 24 hours after you register.
After you take the test online, you view your scores and learn about retesting if you need it.
How Do I Register For TOEFL Online?
Follow these steps in order to register for the TOEFL test online:
- Create an ETS Account and sign in to it. Ensure that the name on your account corresponds to the name on your main ID.
- Select Register/Find Test Centers from your My TOEFL home page.
- Select the Home Edition option on the Find Test Centers and Dates page. Please keep in mind that the at-home choice is depending on the region of your account address. Mainland China and Iran are the only ones ineligible for online tests.
- Confirm your time zone or change it.
- once you have verified your email address
- Select the 2-month period during which you want to take the test, then select an available test day from the calendar.
- Choose a convenient time for your test then click “Register for this test.”
- Continue your registration and pay for your exam by following the on-screen instructions.
- When you’re finished, ETS will send you a confirmation email with your test appointment details and a link to start your exam. Make a note of this email until test day.
How Much Is The TOEFL Online Test Price?
The TOEFL test online price ranges from USD $180 – $325. This includes your registration cost, score report,
and four score reports mailed to colleges of your choice. Late enrollment, postponing and canceling a test all entail extra expenses.
The fee for rescheduling is $60 which has to be paid before you can schedule a new test.
You can pay using:
- American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, MasterCard, or VISA are all accepted credit cards.
- Electronic checks (e-checks) drawn on a bank in the United States
- Cheque payable to “ETS-TOEFL IBT”
Why Is TOEFL So Expensive?
Lots of people get shocked when they hear about the price of preparing and taking a TOEFL test, and we can’t blame them.
However, there are some reasons why the TOEFL test is expensive.
Thousands of schools and institutions, as well as immigration agencies worldwide,
currently recognize the TOEFL as proof of English language proficiency.
You are most likely one of the millions of people who wish to immigrate and study in another country for better chances.
Effort in creating
Making, calibrating, and updating a test such as the TOEFL is a lengthy and ongoing process that requires huge teams of academics and much study. The TOEFL has not only developed significantly over time, shifting from paper to online, but each TOEFL test is a unique set of questions on any particular test day.
It would be far too simple to cheat if the TOEFL test consisted of identical questions over and again. Cheating is the bane of the existence of standardized tests.
You’ve undoubtedly noticed that the TOEFL is available in over 100 countries on a variety of exam dates.
The ETS manages and monitors all of these tests. Although the test centers are run separately, registration and payment are handled through the TOEFL website.
Managing a multinational organization has a lot of complexity.
What Is The Eligibility For The TOEFL Exam?
The ETS, which administers the TOEFL exam, has not defined any specific eligibility requirements for the exam.
It is mostly offered to students seeking admission to English-speaking educational institutions.
Those who have finished high school or the equivalent take the TOEFL exam.
Aside from that, candidates must have a valid passport to submit as identification during the exam. Furthermore, the ETS has imposed no age limit.
Candidates must review the requirements stated by the educational institution they intend to join since these requirements vary from one place to another and might impact your test.
Is The TOEFL Test Hard?
No, the TOEFL test is not hard if you prepare for it. Compared to other standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, and GRE, the TOEFL is generally considered to be easier,
assuming you have strong English skills.
It’s also not a problem if you don’t! You can always enhance your English by enrolling in online courses that will help you improve your overall language abilities.
Learn English online with Studio English‘s level-based courses, which aim to improve your overall language skills.
How Do I Start Preparing For TOEFL?
Take an online preparation course
Check out Studio English’s course on preparing for TOEFL and stop worrying about passing!
Studio English’s tutors are well-trained to prepare for such standardized tests with a guarantee that you’ll get the desired score.
They also allow you to practice a TOEFL training test with instant feedback on what you need to improve.
You don’t have to search “TOEFL training near me” anymore as you can have the training from the comfort of your home.
Online English learning has always been one of the most convenient options you can choose.
Now, you can also learn with a purpose by studying the TOEFL test preparation material with a professional tutor who can tell you what to focus on.
Check out the official resources
TOEFL provides official resources to consider while preparing for the test to boost your chances of passing the test. These resources include:
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT Test: The best-selling, all-in-one reference, including four complete, practice exams and skill-building guidance.
- TOEFL Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide: A free, self-paced 6-week course to help you improve your abilities, acquire tips and tactics, and engage with other students.
- iBT TOEFL Free Practice Test: Experiment with actual test questions from all four sections.
- OnlineTOEFL Practice: It is a simulation of the genuine TOEFL iBT test, and you will receive scores and comments on all four skills within 24 hours.
- Official TOEFL iBT Tests with Audio: Practice with 5 actual previous tests as well as all audio sections.
- TOEFL Go! Official App: Official instructions, practice tests, and more accessed from your mobile phone to practice in your free time.
How Many Hours Should I Study For TOEFL?
You may be wondering, “How much time does it take to prepare for the TOEFL?” The simple answer is that it is a practice that counts and rigorous practice require planning ahead of time.
You should begin studying at least 2-3 months before the test. It might help to study 30 minutes a day. However,
this is dependent on the test taker’s current level of proficiency in the language; some may require less time, while others may require more time for TOEFL preparation.
How Can I Prepare For TOEFL In 2 Months?
You can prepare for TOEFL in 2 months by taking an online English course. Online English classes are frequently condensed in such a manner that you may learn new information and enhance your language skills in a short period of time.
Practicing with a professional teacher also motivates you to go ahead and fix your areas of weakness before taking the test.
Studio English is an online English learning platform specialized in teaching the English language and its skills in an easy and effective manner. With a professional team of teachers and tutors, we confidently assure you that we will help you take learning English online to a new level!
If you’re willing to understand, communicate, and excel in the English language, you have come to the right place! As we provide a wide variety of courses that fit all levels of fluency as well as various age groups.
No matter which level you’re in or which learning method you prefer, we got your back with our effective and engaging English courses as.
all specially designed to meet your needs as well as make your learning experience an exciting one! These English online courses include: